reVISit is designed to benefit the visualization community! We appreciate feedback, suggestions, bug reports, code contributions.
We are also happy to support you in setting up your first study. Get in touch via the slack team.
Trying to run your own study? Here is how you can learn about how to use reVISit:
- Read the tutorials
- Read the documentation
- Check out the example studies and the config files and stimuli that are used to create these stimuli
- Join the reVISit slack to get help from our team
Let us know on slack if you want us to set up a meeting with you and your lab to do a short intro tutorial and Q&A.
Report Bugs & Contribute
- Meetup at VIS 2020 (virtual)
- Steering Committee Meeting (virtual), September 2023
- Meetup at VIS 2023, Melbourne, Australia
- Getting Started session at Georgia Tech (virtual), November 2023
Community Advisory Board
reVISit is advised by a board of community members who regularly run a diverse set of studies.
Danielle Albers Szafir, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Cindy Xiong Bearfield, Georgia Tech
Ana Crisan, Tableau Research
Alex Endert, Georgia Tech
Jean-Daniel Fekete, INRIA Paris
Petra Isenberg, INRIA Paris
Lace Padilla, Northeastern University
John Stasko, Georgia Tech
Manuela Waldner, TU Vienna